The EGI Writing Prize 2013
The first EGI Writing Prize, in association with iSGTW has been announced.
The EGI Writing Prize has two categories:
- Researchers: PhD students and early career scientists (up to seven years after finishing PhD) who have used or are using grid computing for their research. We'll consider all fields of research from humanities to geology, or anything else. See the FAQs for Researchers
- Writers: This category includes everyone with an interest in science writing (bloggers, freelancers, journalists), science communication students we're looking at you. See FAQs for Writers
The winner of each category will receive a prize of:
- up to 500 euros worth of electronic gadgets of your choice. You pick the gadgets, we pick up the bill!
- your article published on the EGI website, in our newsletter and in iSGTW (an international weekly online publication that covers distributed computing and the research it enables).
- a free ticket to the EGI Community Forum in Manchester in 2013, where we will have the award ceremony.
for more information go to http://www.egi.eu/news-and-media/newsfeed/news_0167_EGI_writing_prize_20...