If you need to contact the NGS Support Centre we require you to generate a helpdesk "ticket". Typically this will be to report some problem you are having with certificates or running jobs, but could also be to seek further information about our services.
Advice when submitting a ticket
In order for us to provide you with a prompt, accurate response please provide us with the following information (as appropriate) when logging a ticket:
- all steps/operations/instructions necessary to re-create or reproduce the problem;
- the data which causes the problem and the data which doesn't cause the problem if the problem is data dependent;
- the exact text (or a screenshot) of any error messages;
- version numbers and names of all software involved in the issue, especially the operating system and browser for certificate issues;
- the details of the machines involved, if known, especially the grid resource involved.
Submitting a helpdesk ticket
You can submit your helpdesk ticket to the NGS Support Centre helpdesk by email as follows. Please ensure that your contact details are correct, and also indicate if you are going to be unavailable for us to reach you, e.g. if you will be out of your office.